Monday, June 19, 2006

A PATRIOTIC POST CARD


This will be my postcard for my FabriCardArt swap group. I'll mail them in time for arrival on the 4th of July. The 3 stars represent the fact that this will be the
third swap of our little group.
It's paper pieced, using Robert Kaufman fabric that I just fell in love with. I had every intention of going in a totally different direction with my card...but once I purchased those 5 fabrics I just had to use them in something.
I've lived in enough foreign countries to have formed the opinion that whatever complaints there may be about our country, there is no better place to live.
Bless the young men and women who are putting their lives on the line to protect her.

2 comments:

Desiree's Designs said...

I love this postcard, you are giving me alot of new ideas for our next swap.

FiberPhyl aka Artsygrammy said...

I'm pleased to say that this postcard and one other landscape card by me will be in a book by Martingale Press that will be published in April with the title
"Positively Postards".
I also have a postcard in Quilting Arts magazine's web site. We had to described how we used a product called Misty Fuse.
:-)
Artsygrammy