Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'M GETTING BRAVER!






I just joined a postcard swap group named Surface Design...and oh boy, have they stirred up my creative genes (whatever is left in me).
Challenges have been thrown out there that I had to try. The first being to create a card that showed a mythical creature. I chose the Phoenix...thinking of 9-11 in part and of other things in my life...
The second challenge was to create a card in monotones....I settled on a mystery planet where everything was green, and the sea was inhabited by creatures...

4 comments:

Jo said...

I was browsing around on ebay and I saw a really pretty background that seemed familiar with a very creative and cute family of rocks! Imagine my surprise to see it was you! Good luck on the bidding, if you want to see more needle felted objects for sale, go under needle felted in the search box on ebay.

FiberPhyl aka Artsygrammy said...

Thanks Jo,
Sales are slow on ebay now, with parents getting the kids ready to go back to school. I'll put my rock family back up on auction when the dust settles.
Phyllis

Sarah said...

Your cards a fantasic Phyllis!

Pat Marie said...

wonderful site.