Friday, April 13, 2007

A New Job

I've recently been asked if I'd like to teach needle felting, by hand and machine as well as some surface embellishment and postcard classes, at my local quilt shop. Since they will be opening another branch in a couple of months, I'll be teaching at the two shops.
I'm thrilled to have been asked and am now planning the dates of classes and preparing samples to show at both shops.
I love the Baby Lock embellisher and need to devote some time to making some awesome samples that will bring in the students and hopefully encourage them to purchase an embellisher for themselves.
I hope to catch up with my blog and add some photos of what I'll be doing with the embellisher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you blogging Phyllis, I look forward to seeing your embellisher pieces!

bookwraps by suz.com said...

way to go Phyllis!!! a teaching job!!! how cool is that!!!! you are going to be an awesome teacher!!! and PLEASE keep blogging with updates as to how it's going...with pictures...I'm sew excited for you...hooray!!! I would just love to teach & share my knowlege but alas...we have nothing in my area that be suitable for workshops...no quilt within 50 miles....boohoo...